fredag, juni 29, 2012

no 1 hit

"We are difficult to understand
it was hard to make this simple plan work,
difficult, but that's what made it burn....... 
..... you're a satellite around my heart
one MILLION miles before the start,
indescribable,
but that's what makes it you.......

We rage against the dying,,,,
Rage against the dying light.......

You're mysterious, you make no sense

I love you cause you're innocent (!!!!)
You fell out through a hole inside the sun >>>> So magnify the best inside me
, build the parts that you can't find me,
the parts that won't give out when things get hard

Shivers up and down my spine

Feet to the teeth

Inside this big, bright world


Round and around in the setting sun

Round and around in the setting sun
Round and around in the setting sun




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar